Choosing an outfit for a photoshoot can be a nerve-wracking affair. You want to look as natural and as good as possible. So here’s some short advice on how can you tackle this daunting task.
- If you’re having a couple of family shoot, consider coordinating your outfits instead of going for matching ones.
- Think about the colors you want to wear before you think about separate clothing articles. Look for colors that complement each other well.
- Monochromatic or muted colors are always a better choice than bright & neon ones. If you go down this route consider adding a pop of colour in one of your articles or accessories.
- Go for neutral clothing and skip logos altogether. This is about you and not your clothes. Ten years down the road you’ll look back at this pictures and should be looking at yourself, not whatever was trendy that year.
- At the end of the day - try to keep it simple and comfy. Choose your go-to outfit that feels like your second skin. If you’re not comfortable it’s going to show in the photos. So just going with something that fits your figure and is comfortable should do the trick just fine.