It doesn’t matter if it’s your first, third, or tenth time in front of the camera - we always get nervous a couple of days before the set date. It’s only human. So to help you settle those nerves, I came with a list of things for you to consider and take care of beforehand. Taking care of them will help you feel more prepared as well as give you something to do!
- Consider the outfit you want to wear and the way you want your hair to look. Try it on a couple of days before the shoot so you don’t have any surprises on the day of, and don’t have to rush to make last minute changes.
- In case you arranged and outdoor session check the weather beforehand. If it looks like it might change drastically consider having two outfits picked, just in case.
- Of course you want to look your very best and are going to put all your efforts towards that. But try to do everything related to your face the day before, be that exfoliation or shaving. Anything that can leave a mark or irritation shouldn’t be done on the of the day shoot for obvious reasons.
- It’s better to have and not need it, then need it and not have it. So bring the essentials you think you might need. Hair ties, makeup, napkins, a brush - if you won’t need them it’s not too much of a hassle. But if you will, not having to look for them in a rush will be a blessing!
- And last but certainly not least. Don’t forget to eat something, rest plenty, and just go into this with a positive mindset. That alone is enough to ensure that you will have a good time!